Hi, my name is Polina Karpenko. I’m a Product Manager from Uzhhorod, Ukraine.
Currently available for consulting engagements.
After getting a degree in sociology, I chose to return into tech, which I started studying in the 7th grade.
Now I have more than 10 years of commercial experience in this field, 5+ of them in Product Management roles. I’ve got a QA background, strong product analytics skills, and vast experience in people management.
I strive to help meaningful businesses grow and serve more clients.
Areas I can help you with
- take a full advantage of Notion for your work or personal needs
- product analytics and conversion rate optimization
- product strategy
- organizing the work of development, marketing, sales, operations, and content creation teams
- selecting key business and product metrics, building a systematic approach for their measurement and monitoring
- automation of business processes
- organizational design and product operations
- setting team, direction, personal goals so that they are fulfilled 😉
- team management, mentoring and development of employees
- job search for a product manager:
- how to create a good resume
- how to pass a job interview
- how to make a great home task
Companies I worked with recently
Sounds interesting? Let’s talk ⟶
- Duplicate this template to your Notion workspace
- Create Super site, using this new page URL as the Notion URL.
- Paste the snippet below into Site > Code > Head tab
<link rel="stylesheet" href="https://sites.super.so/context/style-v2.css">
- Add a navbar and footer.